Hello TTW Friends!
Pastor Kris here to let you know that we posted a new update to the TTW app in the App Store last weekend. TTW version 2.2.2 has a fix for an issue that affected the journaling feature (“Think” page) for some users. You can get the latest update in the App Stores here:
If you are having significant issues with the TTW app…
Fix for iPhone or iPad:
- Settings > Click Apple ID (your name at the top)
- iCloud > Turn off iCloud Drive,
- iCloud > Turn off iCloud Backup
- iTunes & App Store > Turn off Apps
- iTunes & App Store > Turn off Updates
- Uninstall TTW
- Reinstall TTW
- Check that TTW works.
- Turn iCloud Drive and iCloud Backup on and Turn on Apps and Updates
Fix for Android – try these solutions in order:
- Press the app drawer button (usually the right button).
- Tap the ‘X’ or Swipe right to quit TTW.
- Press the home button and then go to reopen TTW.
- Clear the app’s data: Go to Settings, Tap “Apps” > Tap “TTW” > Tap “Storage” > Tap “Clear cache” and Tap “Clear data”
- Go back to TTW App and Login.