Hello TTW family!
Pastor Kris here with our next big announcement…
The Sole Podcast is launching next month!
I’m so excited about this. We’re already in production, and the stories are so good! It’s a little different than what you’re used to on TTW. We’re heading into the studio to record interviews with some amazing people sharing powerful testimonies. It’s all about God’s grace through tough issues, and the stories are phenomenal. I can’t wait to share them with you. One thing I guarantee – you’re gonna talk about it!
|In the studio recording Sole!|
But before we launch, we need a logo! So, we’re having…
The Sole Podcast Logo Contest!
That’s right, we want you to send us your ideas for our new logo. Graphic artists, aspiring artists, or just creative TTW fans with great ideas, we want you to submit a drawing for the new Sole Podcast logo. Here’s the details…
- Draw your Sole logo idea following the guidelines below.
- Email to [email protected] by Friday August 30.
- Subject: Sole Logo Contest
|Here’s a sample drawing of our basic idea:
Shoe print, mud splatter, and the Sole name & tagline.
- We will post entries on Facebook.com/throughtheword. Vote for your favorite!
- The winner will be decided by TTW and the artist will receive a bag of TTW swag!
- Text: “Sole Podcast”
- Tagline: “Great Stories. Tough Issues. Grace in the Real World.” (The image above has a different tagline we considered previously).
- Our Image Ideas: You are welcome to come up with your own ideas, but here’s what we’ve brainstormed so far. Our basic concept is a shoe print with mud splattered about. The idea is a believer stepping out into the muddy world and leaving their footprint. The text can be scrawled in the mud. We also considered sneaking in other elements into the mud splatter – like a cross, the TTW logo, headphones, or a Christian dove symbol. But we don’t want to make it busy – so any added stuff should be subtle. We like simple, striking images.
- Colors: We are undecided on color at this point. We will likely match the TTW logo orange, or use something that matches it well. TTW orange is a gradient from #FC6A04 to #F9A236.
Thanks everyone for all you do to make all we do possible!
- Contest prize has no cash value.
- Submitting your entry to TTW signifies your consent to TTW to use images and ideas for promotional purposes on social media and elsewhere. If we select your entry idea in part or whole, we will contact you to request that consent in writing.
- Thanks so much for participating. We love our amazing TTW community, and your collaboration with us is an important part of this ministry. Our listeners rock!