Pastor Kris here to close out the year with you. Looking back, we had quite a year. Now for me personally, looking back on 2019, it’s hard to see past our main event of the year: my daughter Daisy was married on Saturday! It was so beautiful, and I’m still so excited about it! But we also had a very big year at TTW, so I thought I would share a little year-end review. Before we get to that, a couple reminders here as time is running out…
1. Last Chance for Donations in 2019! Today is the last day to get donations in before the tax-year ends.
- Online: Donate here at ttw.ChurchCenter.com or
- Mail a check: Through the Word, PO Box 303, Westminster CA 92684. Must be postmarked by 12/31 for 2019 taxes.
- Step 1: Donate (see above)
- Step 2: Order here: TTW T-Shirt Order Form
3. 2019 at TTW in Review!
- We reached 26,000 daily listens (up 80% over 2018)!
- Adding 1,000 new daily listeners every month!
- Radio: Explained in 60 Seconds launched on 1100 radio stations.
- Podcast: Sole Podcast launched with 7,000+ downloads and 5.0 rating.
- App: TTW 3.0 launched!
- Audio Guides: 330 new guides in 17 Bible books.
- Translation: Start Here plan is now in 15 languages with 45 more on the way (thank you YouVersion!).
And just for fun… here’s a few more wedding photos from Saturday’s big event!
|The groomsmen share some wisdom before the event.|
|Me and my girl – ready to walk the aisle.|
|The knot is tied!|
|All three of my kids!|
|That’s me on the left, and my son on the right. We either have
some serious moves on the dance floor, or we’re both about
to fall over. I won’t tell you which.