TTW is Temporarily Out of the App Store
Hello TTW fam. Pastor Kris here with an important update. We have temporarily removed our TTW app from the Android app stores. Recent updates to the Android system have caused significant issues for TTW on Android devices, and we are working hard now to fix all issues. This change will not remove the app from your device, and all current users can continue to use the app as before. However, you will not be able to download the app from the app store onto new devices, and new users will not be able to get TTW on Android. For those of you with an iPhone or iPad, you can use the TTW app there – simply login with the same email you used on Android. For those who only have access to Android, we are working as quickly as possible! While you are waiting, you can access many of our audio guides and plans in two great places:
- The new Bible Audio Guide podcast has Journeys 1 and 2, with more on the way. Use these links to find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
- The YouVersion Bible app has more than 50 TTW plans. Just search their plans for “Explained” for our book plans, or “19 Journeys” to find our first two Journeys (with more on the way). Click here to download.
TTW will be back in the Android app store soon, and we are working hard now to fix all issues. Thanks for your patience and your prayers – we appreciate it!
Would you still like to use the Android app?
You can use the app at your own risk while we are improving it. Many devices work fine, however we can’t guarantee it will work on yours.
1. Download the app here.
2. Tap on app-release.apk to download.
3. When prompted “Do you want to install this application?”, select Install.
4. If prompted “Blocked by Play Protect”, select “Install anyway”. This just means you are not downloading the app from the Play Store.